Plumfield Academy provides individualized instruction for students in grades K-12. Our program accepts boys between the ages of 5 and 13 at the time of enrollment.
Plumfield’s small class size of 3 to 6 students allows for individualized focus on our students’ social, emotional and academic needs. Our educational professionals work collaboratively with parents and each student’s IEP team to maximize individualized academic and behavioral instruction.
Plumfield Academy’s Therapeutic School Program Offers:
- Class size of 3-6 Students
- Individualized Curriculum based on California Common Core Standards
- Enriched Curriculum including Music, Theater, Art, Technology and Athletics
- Social Skills Development within a Communication-Centered Behavioral Program
- Standardized Testing and Assessment
- College-bound and Vocational Instruction
Plumfield Academy’s Educational & Clinical Teams Include:
- Team of Education Specialists
- Behavioral Support Specialist
- Licensed Therapist offering Individual, Group and Family Counseling
- Speech and Language Pathologist
- Social Worker providing Case Management, Parent Education, and Transition Services